Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Scroll of Awakening Protection comic! Kudos to GM TurBo

The Flyff Cash Shop has a new item, the "Scroll of Awakening Protection". GM TurBo has been kind enough to craft an illustration for you guys. Props to TurBo for creating a very descriptive comic on how the new item works!

"This amazing new scroll is now available in the Item Shop!  It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
For a limited time, Scroll of Awakening Protection Bundles will be available in the Item Shop as well." 



Illustration provided by GM TurBo

10 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'd rather awaken clean gear and then upgrade after getting something good.

    How about a scroll of awakening transfer? I'd pay some serious $$ for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mr TurBo's comic. Its really cute! He should make more illustrations for FlyFF. :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, you can't have a +24 STR awaken. It's 1,4,7,...,22,25,28. GM HAX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last part made me laugh xd!
    and yes i may pay 10k gpots for a single scroll of awakening tranfer <3~ make it *-*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Contamination said...
    How about a scroll of awakening transfer? I'd pay some serious $$ for that."

    Yes...this!!!
    I'd be your best friend for life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ◄◄◄can u give me gpots please!! lol i know im crazy but ineed gpots for free without hacking!!!!!!! ahhhhh ►►►

    ♀ LOVE FLYFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hola GM'm a Brazilian and have to change my password I forgot most of my char my imail please help me my ac is bocao01 I know everything else i have found my password please change it to say in my char GM IIHitzBRII thanks for wonderful game ah tanbem stole my account and my cs and i was wondering how c has to turn the items my thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. or send me an email and flyff is a very nice game I love to play

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry but sends a mail in game ok fought GM

    ReplyDelete