Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weapon Design Fan Art Contest Winners!

Hello Everyone,

We know that you guys have been waiting anxiously to hear the results! And here are your winners!

Slayer Scythe (MiyamotoMusashi - Kern)






















 Heavy Blade of the Inferno (Shallah - Glaphan)






















Supreme Knuckle (BloodSeeker - Demian)






















Stick of the Risen (Kitora - Mushpoie)

















 Futurist Bow (Kute - Demian)

















Orbilaser Staff - (klarspanish - Aibatt)






















Twin knuckle (piratrizbo - Kern)
 





















Clockworks Knuckle (Zingo - Kern)

Psychic Wand (HbKDx - Lawolf)

Butterfly Meadow (SilverFeather - Lawolf)






















Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest! We will be awarding prizes on Friday February 4th, so please check your inventory for your prize if you are one of the 10 winners on Friday February 4th. How did you guys like this contest? Was it fun? Let us know if you would like more contests like this!

Again, congratulations to our winners! We really appreciate the time and effort that was spent on your fabulous creations. We hope to see more players participate in future contests. Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I won! I am so excited checking my inventory.

    To US_FLYFF BLOG, I am looking forward for more contests like this. It was fun!

    Thank you for choosing my design! (Mine is the Supreme Knuckle, the 3rd picture posted above.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Ty Ty. I was hoping to win and am so happy to see that I did. It was fun lighting the scythes on fire (used fondue gel). This was the first major contest I tried out for and coming up with ideas was fun too. Looking forward to seeing my inventory on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesooome. we should do more contests like this. I like all the creativity :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh awesome :D

    Dangit I just read my old post and realized I wrote I wanted a Ultimate Legendary Golden Axe D:< DANGIT AHHH

    I wanted a Legendary Golden Glove instead for my BP lol. US_Flyff!!! If you see this can I please have a Legendary Golden Glove instead xD <3

    This contest was awesome ^^ you should totally do more art-based contests in the future :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take that axe if you don't want it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agustin Aguilar

    I Won....
    I like this Contest alot.
    and special when u see that
    u Win:)
    I will like more Contests
    like this:)
    I will join all this
    contests.

    TY FLYFF:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agustin Aguilar

    I haven`t get my Price:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prizes have been awarded out except for (Kitora - Mushpoie) <--- Not a valid character name???

    @silverxkat Please send the item back and I'll exchange it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yahoo! I received my Ultimate LGA already! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like contests like this one. Really awsome. Thx for Ultimate LGA FLYFF ^^..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omfg people are seriously requestion anything other than lusaka crystal axes worth 5B? You have got to be fucking kidding me. That ULGA is like what, 2b? You could've gotten two and have 1b left.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maxpang!

    You asked me to leave a comment on the latest blog post about exchanging that ULGA for the ULGG that I won and I still definitely want the ULGG xD. I already sent the ULGA back to you~

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete